Friday, March 9, 2012

Case Closed: Project Payday

I was honestly going to give Project Payday a shot, I had read good reviews that I thought weren't biased.  I read through everything on the Project Payday site and started to grow more and more concerned.  I did a little research and found that Project Payday is CPA (or Cost Per Action) and that the owner of the site must be rolling in money at this point.  Once I reached the end of the info, Project Payday either wanted $34.95 or 1 TrialPay offer.  First off I avoid TrialPay by any means necessary.  Second if I am making the owner of the site money, why pay him to join?

I looked up some more reviews until I started to find some honest people that admitted that while you do make money on this site, it really isn't worth it.  Unless one of my readers talks me into it, I am closing the case on Project Payday.

2 comments:

  1. If it's not getting you money then I guess there's no point in continuing further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MynameisEarl - I agree it just isn't worth it. The whole thing rubs me the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete